ALMOST THERE.. JUST 103 DAYS AWAY..

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Have you ever been hired for your dream job and then quickly realised that you are completely under qualified ? What if you learned that this particular job took all of your time and efforts, but instead of getting paid for your work you spent money to make the work happen ? What if despite all that you knew that this job was a work of love and that it would help to make your dreams come true ?? That is exactly how I would explain my wedding planning journey thus far; my part-time job that utilizes all my time, money and brain juice. 

I never thought that planning my own wedding would turn into a "part-time job" while still working my full-time job and attempting to balance my personal life and sanity. As a bride on a budget, my resources are very important to me and that includes time and money. My wedding is now 103 days away and I am starting to feel the pressure of meeting my wedding project deadlines, especially when Oppa will be busy with outfields after outfields. Sometimes I thought about taking a leave of absence to commit my time to my dream job, and then I realized I needed my real job to support my dream job too ! 

During this wedding planning time I been very resourceful and used all types of media outlets such as Pintrest, Instagram, FaceBook, and every wedding blog I could find. I have taken this “part-time job” seriously by investing time, efforts and support from those around me to make my wedding a success. I have utilized all the apps, tips, and tools and at the end of the day, I am still not done. This entire phase of my engagement has not only been hard work, it’s been extensive, stressful, conflict-causing, and exciting none the less. 

For all wedding updates, please follow #JSxHSwedding.

Post a Comment