ALYSSIA AND CHENGHONG'S WEDDING

Saturday, June 20, 2015



Pretty church setting. It really warms my heart that this couple is finally tying the knot. Alyssia and ChengHong are like the sweetest couple I have ever met. They started dating from back in secondary school days and they had been with each other for the longest time. Have a blissful marriage and do make many little Aly and CH okay !!





Since we were early, Leen and I took some photos before the ceremony started. Totally love how my curls turned out that day.


Leen, myself, and Wenzi. Been some time since we last met too and I had so much fun catching up with these girls. It is a pity that I couldn't attend Wenzi's wedding cause hers is exactly a week before mine, and there is this chinese tradition that couples who are getting married are not allowed to participate in any other weddings plus minus 3 months of their own wedding date.


See how define and lasting the curls are ! I did my hair at 7am in the morning and I took that photo at around 1pm in the afternoon ?? 6 hours and it is still so defined, without any setting spray/wax or whatnots. Just heat curler. The curler has got to be my best buy of 2014 man.


Post a Comment