Talk about beauty : Suntory Milcolla Collagen Powder

Saturday, May 4, 2013

People often say a woman's skin stops producing collagen after they are 25. The body will then start losing collagen at a rate of 1.5% per annum, leaving us with a wrinkly and dull complexion. Having said that, I am 25 now and being in the mid-twenties, it is definitely frightening to know that age catches up in such a fast and harsh manner. Especially when you have the world's most baby-faced boyfriend who still looks like he's 20 at the age of 25.

 

Unfair right ! While us girls spend almost all our money and time to go for facials and buy skin care products, all guys do is use tap water to wash their face or some even more solid ones, just ONE product to wash their hair, body and face. Yet they look more ravishing as they age.

BUT !! I have been receiving comments lately that I am looking younger than my actual age. I personally don't think so la but if quite a handful of people is telling me the same thing then it should be at least 70% true right. Don't say I am selfish cause I am going to share with you my secret to obtaining eternal youth.

Presenting to you, the mother of all Collagen,

 Suntory Milcolla Collagen Powder 



Because I am quite the gia xi (scaredy cat) type, I did quite a fair bit of research before purchasing them to see if it works and if there are any side effects. Some people have expressed disbelief on the internet that ingesting collagen will not work and collagen has to be produced by your own body. But scientific studies have also showed that oral ingestion of collagen will help improve certain aspects of health. Especially our skin, wrinkles and joint and limb health.

Typical collagen has very large molecular weight, making it difficult to absorb. Having said that, Milcolla was made easy to absorb with its small molecule size you can take in approximately 60 times the amount of collagen as other collagen sources. Beauty loss with old age is a major concern and you can't lose much with the strong proactive support of this miraculously formulated supplement.

Taking adequate collagen with your regular meals can be difficult but with one spoon of Suntory's Milcolla Collagen powder, you can easily receive 5000mg a day. All you need to do is add one spoon of Suntory's Milcolla Collagen powder into your usual morning beverage and you're good to go. It doesn't taste or smell fishy like many other collagen consumables out there. Trust me, I had tried and tested enough brands to rave about this.


I am replenishing my stocks for Milcolla so if you guys are interested, drop me an email with the quantity and I'll order for you guys as well. Each packet is SGD 46 exclusive of postage and there will be free registered postage if you purchase 3 packets and above. Interested parties, please email me at toxikk_@hotmail.com

What is YOUR holy grail collagen supplement ? Share it with me on http://ask.fm/tinhuishan ! And if I can, I would purchase them and feature them here and share with everyone else too !

1 comment

  1. i think you look different. you did surgery?

    ReplyDelete