Food Haunts : Dinner at Raj Restaurant

Thursday, February 7, 2013


For more information, click here.
Hello everybody ! Hope everyone had an awesome week ! I have been so stuffed with delicious food lately that I am starting to feel like a stuffed Christmas turkey. Anyway, today's entry is about more food haha. Met up with the bride-to-be Waileng and hot-mama Liling sometime last week for my virgin Indian cuisine experience. I had been wanting to try out Indian cuisine for the longest time after looking at tonnes of delicious looking Indian cuisine on Instagram. Knowing that I know nuts about Indian restaurants, Waileng recommended Raj Restaurant which was just about 5 minutes walk away from her office.




Can you believe this woman here is already the mother of a 11 month ? Hot mama please !
Anyway, here'a what we ordered

We ordered 3 garlic naans, 3 butter naans

Mushroom Masala and Paneer Peshawari

Some chickpea curry Poori which I forgot what's the actual name





I was so glad to have the chance to try it out cause the food was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Although we totally over ordered we Liling and I managed to clear the plates. It is probably the first time in my life where I have so much flour in a meal haha. Ok la, forgive the bride-to-be since her stomach is not feeling too well.

20 Biopolis Way
Centros Block #01-03
Tel : +65 6478 9495
After dinner, it was more bitching and gossiping over coffee / tea

Not gonna post photos of me cause I look horrendous that night haha. Till then people !

Post a Comment