Youtube

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here's a little shoutout for my friend Brenda. Everyone should follow her YouTube channel cause imho, she gives the best reviews ever. For me, I totally love her reviews cause we have almost the same type of skin so whatever works for her, should work for me as well.





Another of my favourite Youtube star, Jen. Jen gives the best make up tutorials which I personally find it very easy to replicate. Jen also does review videos where she shares with us her nice and naughty lists, as well as swatches from makeups to nail polishes.





Apart from stalking beauty gurus, I have a liking for cooking videos as well ! I totally enjoy watching chefs whipping up delicious looking gourmet but I never got my ass down to trying it out myself. I would love to cook though, if I can be excused from all the washing after that. One of my most favourite cooking channels is CookingWithDog.





If you guys have any channels to recommend, do feel free to leave a comment below and let me know. I am open to all types of videos so keep the comments coming in (:

Post a Comment