TAIWAN DIARY I #5

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day Five, 10th August. For previous entries on my Taiwan trip, please click here, here, here and here.







Salty beancurd which was damn awesome. Can someone da bao back for me ):








台北市 吳興街
250號 (台北醫學院學校內)
Tel:886-2-2377-9090




I remembered the boyfriend actually told the waiter that he wanted to order Dong Gua Tang when it's actually Nan Gua Tang. Can't believe he mixed up winter-melon and pumpkin lol.






Crazily fat photo which the boyfriend is still mocking at till now


I think we went to Wu Fen Pu 五分埔 after Mr J but I can't remember cause I didn't take any photos while in Wu Fen Pu. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed with WFP. I didn't manage to buy anything at all except for some bracelets which I forced myself to buy cause I felt that I need to buy something lol. 

Rao He Night Market 饒河夜市 for more food and shopping ^.^



Post a Comment