Food Haunts : Seoul Yummy

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lunch at Seoul Yummy with Mom for two days in a row. Heard quite a fair bit about this place but never got the time to try it out even when it's just so near where I am residing. The boyfriend is not quite a fan of Korean food you see, but I got to admit that I got hooked to Korean food mainly because of Running Man.

So on our first visit yesterday, we ordered 2 mains and 2 appetisers.


Mom's Kimchi Fried Rice with Pork


My Spicy Octpus Bibimbap


Seafood pancake and Tteokbokki to share
And because the food was so delicious, Mom and I decided to lunch there AGAIN but this time round, we intended to order slightly lesser than yesterday since their portion is fairly huge and we couldn't finish what we ordered yesterday.


Mom's Beanpaste soup with Spicy Octopus and Rice, Tofu Salad, and Steamed Egg


Yea I had Bibimbap again.


Fried Kimchi Dumplings

I wish I had came to this place earlier cause the food is really good. Banchan are free flow (so you can have as many plates as your stomach can hold) and I personally find them pretty yummy. If you haven't been to Seoul Yummy, you guys should really go try it.

10 Sinaran Drive
Square 2, #03-68
Singapore 307506
Tel: 6735 0012

Post a Comment