Ad : Miz Polly

Friday, November 23, 2012

SPONSORED ADVERTORIAL



Miz Polly is an online fashion store for style-conscious women everywhere who are looking to stretch their wardrobe dollars. We aim to help every women look fabulous within the framework of their own figure and budget. Every week we show you what to buy and how to wear, keeping you fashionably on-trend for less.

x

I know there's an influx of advertorial as of late but don't worry this is gonna be the last one you'll see till probably Christmas. This time round I am writing for Miz Polly. I really got to thank Pauline for giving me ample time to do up this post and not rushing me despite my horrendous work schedule. I know you'll be reading this, so really really thank you (◕ ◡ ◕) Okay, back to the advertorial. I was given one of their self manufactured item - Mis Abby Peterpan Lace Dress in Navy.

I like the fact that this dress is not too flashy, yet compatible for almost any occasions. The lace embroidery details on the collars are intricate and it kinds of added a tinge of femininity when the boyish me is donned in it. I cannot emphasize how much I like the A-line cutting of the dress because I know I can go for heavy lunches and dinners without having to worry that I would show any food bump.

They also carry accessories and there's a whole lot of awesome goodies waiting for you now at Miz Polly.

Happy shopping !

http://www.mizpolly.com
http://www.mizpolly.com
http://www.mizpolly.com

x
On a side note, I promise to resume blogging regularly, make it like a habit or something. Things weren't looking too good previously and I admit I felt like I couldn't cope / deal with life anymore but I'm glad things are slowly changing for the better and are kinda looking hopeful now so obviously I'm gonna hope it will be more smooth sailing going forward.

Post a Comment