24th Birthday Part 1

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Birthdays, to me, no doubt it's just another day where I turn a year older and all but one thing I really like about birthdays is that I get to spend time with my family, loved ones and close friends.

This year, the boyfriend brought me to The Retreat Spa, knowing that my new job has taken a major toll on me lately. It was meant to be a surprise but somehow I found out about it like one week ago so it's not so much of a surprise anymore. But nonetheless, I still feel very loved and thankful.


Lunch before heading off for our spa


Welcome tea - Homemade ginger tea which I think is mad awesome


Our cozy room


After our pre massage shower


After the whole treatment

After the whole massage/spa treatment, I was brought to have dinner and to my surprise, both our parents were there ! Knowing that I am very much of a family person and how much I wanted to spend my actual birthday with my parents, the boyfriend secretly liaised with my parents and even arranged for his parents to come along, making the whole dinner a very homely one.

Post a Comment