Diet Journal #2

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Diet Journal

5 days had past since i last said i wanted to diet and guess what ?

I couldn't help but binge on for the past few days (:

Lunch- Udon Soup

You will need,



1 egg (75kcal)
3 crabsticks (3x18kcal)
1/2 box of silken tofu (101kcal)
1/2 packet of udon (143kcal)

Step 1: Boil the water
Step 2: Add in the crabsticks and tofu cubes
Step 3: Add in the udon noodles
Step 4: Add in the egg
Step 5: Add a pinch of starch flour to make the soup sticky
Step 6: Add a lil pepper to taste



& VIOLA, YOURE DONE !!

PS this is water boiled/cooked or whatever you call it so do not expect it to taste like the usual noodles ya ? I love my noodles more on the sticky side so i added a wee bit more starch flour to thicken the soup base. I know it looks like puke but, oh wells the stuff i cook always doesn't look good -P

Post a Comment