Ampoules for sale !!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ampoules for sale !!

Sensual Purifying Ampoules (Germany)


$2.40 per vial - the exact price i got it for

Contains 3.8ml of serum per vial (Phytoderm & EDs are only 3.0ml per vial) Vials are recappable. The vial can be closed with its cap which prolongs the life span of the ampoule.

Suitable for combination to oily skin. Regulates excessive sebaceous section, antiseptic effect on acne and pimple skin. Refines pores too.

Best of all, dries up pimples miraculously (For my case that is) I have combination skin by the way. I'm selling it cause my pimples are all dried up and now i'm focusing on lightening my old pimple scars so this series is of not of much use to me anymore. Anyway, you could view my review on the ampoules here.

Post a Comment