Just a quickie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh my, i really really tired but nooooo i cannot sleep in cause i've to start packing the remaining lame leggings so that all the babes will get their leggings in time for the Chinese New Year. Was packing till 2am yesterday and finally, i'm taking some time to blog before everyone else thinks that MyTaintedWorld is yet another MissFayne where i'll only post updates of my shop.

Anyway, it's fifteen to nine now and i'm suppose to be on my way to school for class. Yea, lessons on a Saturday. But i'm sure it beats YeeWoen and Eileen who have to go back on a Sunday. And i've been thinking the whole night - Attend a 4 hours business management lecture, or pack items for the customer ? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

I've been stocking up like crazy for CNY and i'm now like sleeping in a factory with mountains and moutains of clothes. So people, please support me by buying more stuffs from me ya ! My prices are all relatively low compared to others.

Alrights, before i leave this space to pack the remaining sixty plus parcels,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is MissFayne last batch of Chinese New Year goodies !


Click on the image above to enter Collection #33 !

Post a Comment