On the first day of Christmas..

Saturday, December 15, 2007

MyTaintedWorld seriously lacks of proper updates i swear. My apologies people. Yes, don't remind me that i wrote crap for the whole of last week.

Anyhows, life got really mundane these days. Just the norm - 830am to 5pm on the weekdays and slacking/ nuaing on the weekends. And finally, it's the weekends, when i've got ample time to blog proper.



Today's the 15th and it's Christmas in 10 days time ! Am really looking forward to Christmas this year, for it'll be the very first Christmas that i'd be spending with my Captain :D

I SHOPPING SHOPPING & SHOPPING !! Shopped alot recently, adding more and more new members to my already exploding wardrobe. But yours truly tends to turn in a cranky shopaholic when she gets really too stressed up or bored to death. Anyhows, i bought myself tonnes of dresses for i-dont-know-what reasons. It's just so scary when feminism gets the better of me.

Anyhow,

On the first day of Christmas, Santa sent to me,



On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me,



On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me,



On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me,



On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...

Post a Comment