Christmas wishlist part 1

Monday, November 19, 2007


Part 1 of the wishlist is all bout' personal appearance changes. Flat round nose, please be higher. Saggy eyebags/horrendous dark eyerings, please disappear. Mega mini poks, please please please grow bigger. Dry ugly hair, please be longer, smoother, silkier. Get rid of all those ugly (yewwk!) elements off you, Huishan ! Especially those oil tumbling inside your body. Get plastic or lipo, it for your own good. Fat and oily ain't working out !!

I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight.
I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight.
I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight.
I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight.
I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight.
I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight. I want to lose weight.

Post a Comment