Hear shan roars

Friday, October 12, 2007

YOURS TRULY IS HAPPY HAPPY GIRL CAUSE MOMMY JUST GOT ME MY DREAM PHONE - SAMSUNG U700 !! LOVELOVE !!


Had a hard time deciding if i should get the pretty and sleek U700, or the amazing-ly 5 mega pixel-ed G600. But unfortunately, Starhub does not carry G600 so i'm left with the 3.2 mega pixel U700. Plus, Mommy says U700 suits me more cause i can use the silver front as a mirror >.<

And and, i just got my attachment allocation. Not very happy with the posting though. Cause i've been wanting to get into OCBC. Banks got much higher allowance y'know !! 800 mega bucks !! But forget it, my allowance isn't that bad either. And i've got a super familar girl as my partner - Missy Wenzi !! Furthermore, Motorola Electronics is located at Ang Mo Kio. And guess what, AMK is 1 stop away from NYP. HEEHAW !!

My task for SIP would be, familiarizing with software development cycle, phone functionalities like MMS, Java, and Browser. Involving in project software regression testing of new platform. I'll also be required to participate in phone regression testing and scripting to automate testing and development of productivity tools. I'll also need to work closely together with the project team and external parties.

Now i know why Ms Chiang says she's super good to me in my SIP allocation. Cause i've been using the phone in lectures, tutorials, and labs. So now i can use test phones from 830 to 5 daily. And and, this is what Mommy told me when i told her bout my attachment company. Mommy: See la, everyday sms sms sms. Now u at motorola can everyday press phone. Press from 830am to 5pm now, happy anot >.<

Post a Comment