And ill be making history

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My task for today was exactly the same as yesterday. Left house at 730am to meet Yee Woen and Alywin at TPY station, and as usual, i was way too early. So it's photo taking time (:


And when work gets too mundane, more cam whoring took place, yet again !! A lil censoring here and there cause it's a yet-to-be-launched phone (I'll call it Coco in future) that i'm holding onto.




Yee Woen and i started weighing ourselves (more than once) in between our toilet breaks. Still the same old 104lbs, with a BMI of 18.09. Looks like i need to stick to a strict diet plan again sometime soon. But but, the BMI chart says that yours truly's got high risk of nutriental deficiency and osteoporosis ): I don't ask for much. I just want to look something like this chick here,


Met up with the Mommy after work to extend my library loan and preorder Jay's album. And to my surprise, the preorder had started last Friday !! So why did the lady at HMV tell me (on last Friday) that the preorder has not started ?? But heck, the 2008 calender is nicely placed in my cupboard now (:


Got home at 7ish and i sat in fronta my loyal lappie to settle some refund problems. Followed by sweet sweet lovetalk on the msn with my B. Mega sweetness in the air yo !! Baby's love is just wayy too unbearable (:

- # FAYNE i say i love, you say you ! [ @ j'aime mon bébé °] says:
this week youre super nice man

- # FAYNE i say i love, you say you ! [ @ j'aime mon bébé °] says:
hong dao wo mi mi xiao

b4L. Jš ← fReEzE_sTyLeR → i say i love, you say you! says:
haha

b4L. Jš ← fReEzE_sTyLeR → i say i love, you say you! says:
duh

b4L. Jš ← fReEzE_sTyLeR → i say i love, you say you! says:
i do love u =D

And and, yours truly loves the latest peculiar flavoured Vitagen. Contains collagen !! So drink a bottle and you're one step closer to elastic and wrinkle-free skin.

Post a Comment