B still loves me so

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wanna know what makes Huishan a happy girl ? Spending time with the loverboy !! And and, i just got it today, yes like finally (:


And my Baby is a happy boy cause i allowed him to play his Monster Hunter !! But he was talking to his friend you see, and he had to scare, and wake me up with his uber loud voice when i was trying to grab some beauty sleep.


School's officially starting for B tomorrow. And we'll be cutting down out meetups to once a week ^$#^+&*@ I don't want his school to start !! But thank God attachment's pretty near to his school, and there might be days when i can head off for work together with him on the train. Plus, i've got Aldis to accompany me too cause he needs to reach school at 8 on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri :D

Post a Comment