Napfa owns !!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Napfa today. And i didn't do as well as i had expected myself to be. Scored pretty well for my 5 stations (As and Bs) but i failed my 2.4 run. And and, i deproved a mega lot for my Standing Broad Jump. Three years ago when i was still back in Beatty, i could easily jump above 200cm. And today ? I tried 4 times, and i was stuck at 183cm.

My oh my, where had the athletic Huishan gone to ?? But to think of it, it's been 3 long years since i last had PE lessons, and whether i pass or fail does not really matter, no ?? I don't even need to go NS. And i even get 5 marks for participation (:

And and, yours truly needs to head down to Motorola for her internship interview tomorrow. Hopefully i manage to get in or i'll need to head back to school some time this week again to retrieve back the pledge form that i've submitted to my LO.

Post a Comment